Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Steps

Hey lovers.


As I write this, "Burial" is playing by Miike Snow. The song I listened on the way to U Street in the car with Christine.

I found this photo Laura Buitrago just put up in her collection of photos over the past year. I wish Billy had put up the ones from his camera; we took so many. :) This was taken around 4 or 5AM the night/morning I went to U Street in DC with Christine to go clubbing. It was after our wind down and his treat to me. :) Such a perfect night; this picture perfectly describes the feeling and peace of the end.




I miss it so much. There's so much hustle and bustle of this semester and it's really stressful; I have no time to just stop, relax, and enjoy what's going on around me. Not to say I don't also really like all this action because I'm really feeling like I'm getting into life but I guess I'm used to more breaks. That will come in time. :) Florence, baby. It's crazy to think that in about 4 months, I'll be there.

I will be back on the roll when Christine comes back. She comes back from her Africa trip mid-January so we have about two weeks to cram before I'm gone to Florence and she's gone to Los Angeles. Indefinitely.


In other news, tomorrow is our day to shine! Brianna and I are going to do our guerrilla project tomorrow for Design/Social Entrepreneurship. This is the link to our Blogspot.

+Love+

No comments:

Post a Comment