Thursday, December 10, 2009

Study Break; Update, Yeah?

Hey lovers.

AHH I should be studying but I'm so burnt out. Quickie.




That's the bracelet I made in the beginning of the semester. I wanna do one more thing and cut more pieces off so it's not like a rectangle with shapes cut out. I might do that in the next few days after the worst finals are over.

Drawing on Illustrator. Imagine cutting this out of a 60mm x 10mm piece of flimsy silver. I broke it in a couple of places but no one could tell after I soldered it.


These are the Rhino renderings that Christine helped me do haha. Beauuuutiful.


This is the actual ring after it was all done.



Annnnd everything I made. the Green Lantern ring was for Sam. I'm gonna try to hammer out an ichthys ring for Meg for Christmas this week. It shouldn't be that hard at all.




Sam's sculpture out of paper towels and glue.

I'm currently working a montage-y type music video. I really wanted to finish it in a week but I think I'm taking on too many projects especially with how much I have to be studying.

GSHJKFDSJKD

The best holiday is coming up.

+Love+

With all this fever in my mind
I could drown in your kerosene eyes
You're just a riddle in the sky
Oh where do my bluebird fly.
"Where Do My Bluebird Fly"- The Tallest Man On Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment