Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend-ing

Hey lovers.

I went with the second one, and here it is, along with the band ring:

:) I was proud of the way it turned out. I was nervous it would get messed up but it turned out great! The sweat joint could have been better but when I make Sam's Green Lantern ring, it'll be better.

It was a great weekend. I started working in the studio on Friday night to finish the rings and about that- I LOVE working in the studio! It's so relaxing and therapeutic. I wish I had a dark room to work in at home- that's what it reminded me of. I mean there was a lot of noise going on but it was just all about the work. I loved it. It was oddly soothing. Hah.

And then we played Sardines all over the CFA until 2AM and it made me realize how much I loved that building. I found places I never knew were there before, and now I wanna have a photo shoot with Sam late at night in some of the rooms. Especially the ballet-style room.

I also found this. It was just randomly posted on some door frame on the second floor down the hall from the art history lecture room. I dunno, just though it was interesting.

And then I went ice skating Saturday night, and went adventuring with Kels today and found a marina. It was so relaxing- another beautiful day! :)

I love sunny days.

I spent the rest of the day studying and working on my sketches and maquettes for Jewelry. I'll probably put up pictures once I do my metal maquette.

This is another one of my favorites from Javier Pacheco.

Give Me The Hand To Feel

You have GOT to click on it and see it larger- the highlights in the hand are absolutely amazing.

I'm sleeeeeeeepy.

+Love+

No comments:

Post a Comment